Friday, May 29, 2015

Food Truck Friday: Greektown Winnipeg

I've been away for awhile because I've been so darn busy! This city is just full of so many things to occupy my time. Working on Broadway has been seriously bad for my diet and wallet, but man are the food trucks phenomenal.

I'm a sucker for Greek food. If I could, I would put feta and tomatoes on everything. It's no surprise that one of the first trucks I found myself at was Greektown Winnipeg. It's a little pricier than some of the other trucks I've tried but it didn't bother me since the food more than made up for it.

I had a gyro and Greek salad and I didn't need to eat again all day. The portions were big and quite filling. My favorite part had to be the dressing on the salad. Thick, rich and flavorful! I'm a little disappointed I didn't try the stuffed peppers and tomatoes but I guess that gives me an excuse to go back!

I also really loved how they decorated the pavement in front of the truck. It added something to the whole experience.




Be sure to check them out and let me know what you think.

Website | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram


*********

I can't wait for next week! So, who wants to go for lunch?

2 comments

  1. I had a gyro and Greek salad and I didn't need to eat again all day. The portions were big and quite filling. My favorite part had to be the dressing on the salad. Thick, rich and flavorful! Food Truck Catering In Los Angeles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Food Truck catering This is usually very educative content material AS WELL AS nicely to get a great change. It\'s amazing in order to learn that several folks even at this point identify How to provide an submit!

    ReplyDelete